The FMCG Databook provides basic consumption data for a number of FMCG product categories. The report contains the following information:
- Purchase decision maker, influencer or not.
- Category penetration percentages.
- Category purchase occasion frequencies.
- Channel: online versus normal store.
- Brand bought on last purchase occasion.
Differences per demographic:
- Age groups
- Ethnic groups
- Household income brackets
- Province group (3 major provinces – smaller provinces combined)
- Work status
- Air freshener
- Potato chip
- Chocolate slab
- Instant coffee
- Instant coffee powders (sachet)
- Coffee capsule
- Mixed-brewed coffee
- Dishwashing liquid
- Dishwasher machine powder/liquid/tablet
- Frozen TV dinners
- Dog food (dry pellets)
- Shower gel
- Washing powder
- Sparkling wine
The FMCG Databook reports the results of an online-panel survey conducted in South Africa in July 2014, and provides measures for the preceding 12 month period. The survey aimed to be representative of shopping decision makers with internet access.
The databook is available to purchase for $200. Please contact Acentric to purchase.